Ryu vs. Cody Ryu vs. Cody

Not bad for a start

It was OK, but you could have done better

Sonic:The Dark Side Prt 4 Sonic:The Dark Side Prt 4

Cool

Nice ep, you've improved a lot. There were some glitches and I think you should increase the frame rate, but it's really good. Keep going XD
Recommended for collections.

Akradon responds:

thanks mate :D the frame rate is at 25fps i think...or maybe 24 lol.

Sonic's World NX ver. Sonic's World NX ver.

Awesome

Great music video, really enjoyed it. lol at dj Tails
100 review

Sonic:The Dark Side Prt 3 Sonic:The Dark Side Prt 3

Not bad

Yeah, nice ep, very short, but it was Ok

Keep going! :)

Akradon responds:

yea i knew it was going to be short, but dnt worry, i plan on making the final 2 parts longer :) keep coming back :)

Sonic Next Chapter 2 Sonic Next Chapter 2

Vaya, Cha0szero ¡está increíble!

Excelente película, la espera de verdad que valió la pena. Es la mejor película de sprites de Sonic que he visto. La intro estuvo genial, las escenas de pelea estuvieron increíbles, sólo que esperaba ver más participación de Tails. Te digo que tienes talento natural para esto, lo que me pone celoso, je je. Me muero por ver el siguiente capítulo, por cierto ¿cuántos episodios serán?
Bueno, pues sigue así y ya sabes que me hice fan de tu serie.

Votaré 5 por esta película cada vez que me acuerde ;)

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG!

Seriously dude! How were you able to do this masterpiece? I mean, I knew that it was going to be awesome, but it was beyond awesome! The sound fx, the music, the special fx, the story, they were PERFECT. Hyper Shadic was so cool. It was good to see other Sonic characters. When I saw Knuckles going Hyper (because he left afterimages, Super Knuckles does not) I thought: " Does this mean what I think it means?" Dude!!!!!! you made my dream come true: Go, Super Tails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My head totally blew up! That was what I was expecting, watching Tails going super once again.
I see that you OBVIOUSLY didn't waste your time. Thank you so much for this movie, it deserves a 5.00 score. I would like to see your further works, maybe you have another big project with original characters.
Well, I don't know if I expressed my fascination good enough, but this movie made me said: "Omg, what are they gonna do?,that's awesome!,cool!,c'mon kick his ass, yeah, kick his ass outside earth, too!,WHAT!?, Ha! GO SUPER TAILS!!!!!, yeah, happy ending, and I hate you Eggman" (For the rest, I was too shocked to talk) ;)

Zeo Sonic Rangers Zeo Sonic Rangers

Not bad

I don't know why, but it made me smile :)

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

It was cool

Great movie! The graphics look perfect. Besides, it was nice to see Scratch and Grounder again.

Chrono's Fallout Chrono's Fallout

Cool

I really like Chrono Trigger, so this one was totally perfect to me

Sonic riders in 3 minutes Sonic riders in 3 minutes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That was the best preloader I've seen so far, and, like everyone else in this world, I totally hate Chris Thorndyke. 'twas freakin funny, I couldn't stop laughing. It was damn cool, too.